Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Monday, May 3, 2010

Deals: Cheapy Weighty Suity


Spring is upon us, which only means one thing. Swimsuit season is next. This gives me shivers. Combine the thought of summer with my scary dressing room experience at the Gap last week and exercise is the first thing on my mind. So let’s discuss both – exercise and swimsuits.

There’s nothing cheaper than exercising outdoors. You can jog (not my favorite) or briskly walk (my favorite) or do a little of both. Purposely target some hills or add some weights to really feel it. Or push a stroller if you have kids. Find a park to walk through, or a nice trail, or pick a fancy neighborhood and check out the beautiful houses while you stroll. If you have a dog, give the guy some love and get moving!

There’s nothing cheaper than finding something you LOVE and being able to wear it season after season. I feel this way about J. Crew swimsuits. Seven years later, I just retired my favorite J. Crew bikini. If you count the seasons, they really do pay for themselves and quite honestly, they aren’t that expensive. I’ve had one Target swim suit and it only lasted for one year – actually it was one summer. The days are getting longer – get out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment