Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Friday, April 23, 2010

Deals: Love me some Kashi


I don’t know about you, but I love me a good bowl o’ cereal – morning, night – whenever! Sometimes it’s hard to balance affordable and good-for-you. I think Kashi does a great job of this. In the cereal arena, my two favorites are Heart to Heart and Autumn Wheat.

My kids have never had “kid” cereals, but they sure do love these – healthy and all. The cheapest place to buy Kashi cereals in my hood is Trader Joe’s at $3.49. Target is a close second with $3.69. If it’s over $4, you’re paying too much. In fact I consistently see it for $4.99 a box in the “health food aisle” of other stores – WAY too much. I often see Kashi coupons online or in the weekly circulars. And, if you’re up for hearing from another company in your life, sign up online for their news. You’ll get coupons, tips for living a healthier life, and sometimes, you’ll receive food samples in the mail. I never complain about free food.

No comments:

Post a Comment