Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Deal: Safari 2010


Remember when Banana Republic sold safari clothes? I do. Twenty-three years ago, my mom took me to the BR at Pavilions shopping center and bought me a seriously over-sized (my choice) safari t-shirt with a globe on it and khaki linen shorts. Just my surprise this spring when all the summer fashion started arriving at BR and what did it feature – safari gear!

Of course, the looks have changed quite a bit since 1987, but I did find myself leaving the store with what they refer to as their “safari shirt”. It’s hot pink mind you and it was free (birthday gift card) and is just long enough to go great with skinny jeans or white summer shorts & wedges. I actually prefer it un-tucked (compared to the model above). Hubby says it’s not appropriate for work (I disagree). And much to my surprise when I found it featured it Lucky Magazine this month (in hot pink!) Personally, I think it's a Deal because of its versatility and take 25% off when you use your BR, Gap or Old Navy Card through 5/23/10 (see my previous discount post).

1 comment: