Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Friday, May 21, 2010

Deal: The Bra Factor

I know it sounds strange, but I wear an odd bra size. The only brick and mortar location to buy my size is Nordstrom. I honestly cringe when it's time to bra shop again because I know two bras later, I will be $150 poorer. Oh, the things I could get for $150!

This week, I ran into Nordstrom Rack for something completed unrelated and felt like I had just been awakened from a coma. The Rack sells bras? And they have an entire little section dedicated to my size. AND, I found a Natori seamless one for $27 - which is still selling at Nordstrom.com for $70. It's not lingerie - it's for the every day. My mom always used to say, when you need to feel pretty, go get your hair cut and buy a new bra. So I did both this week. Man, do I feel perky.

No comments:

Post a Comment