Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Deal: the lunch tote


We're all very well aware of reusable bags at this point. Mine are hideous - a free gift on earth day a few years back and I only use them for grocery shopping. But thanks to my friend Lisa, I'm now the proud owner of a new reusable lunch tote. I love it! It carries my lunch and a few other items to work each day and stands up to the cold fridge much better than paper ones (and of course good for the environment). I also use it to carry home a few things at night - items that I don't want to get lost in my purse.

These are at Target (in-store only) for $4.99 for the 3-pack. A great gift idea for sure or a little splurge for yourself so your lunch (or whatever you decide to put in there) looks a little bit more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment