Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Friday, June 18, 2010

Deal: The Real Straight Jean

I’ve been searching for some time for a great pair of affordable jeans. I must admit, I appreciate the “skinny” phase we’re in, but there are certain aspects to that style of jean that don’t work for me. 1) They hug my calves too tight both physically and visually; and 2) they make my butt look big which it’s not (I’m not saying I have a smokin’ behind, just saying I don’t have an enormous one). My husband has even pointed out that my skinny jeans don’t do my backside any favors, while many other jeans I have, he thinks look awesome.

I found them! Actually, my girlfriend found them, but either way - they are found! And apparently we didn't have to search very far. They are called “Real Straight” from the Gap. They fit perfectly on the waist – not too high (mom jeans) or low (muffin top) and the leg is clean and straight (but not form fitting at all). Go for the dark wash and although I am 5’ 5”, I have the ankle length (which honestly isn’t that short). They go perfectly with ballet flats and flat sandals. They are extremely comfortable, don’t stretch out, and stylish. Using the Gap discount (as previously posted), they were $55.60! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment