Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Monday, April 12, 2010

Nectar Blush & Blush Lipliner


There's one piece of makeup that I have a hard time picking out on my own: blush. To me, it necessitates a qualified associate at the makeup counter. Ok - maybe a gorgeous college student, but still, who knows what's trendy more than someone in their 20's at the makeup counter? I was definitely due for a new color. Seriously, how many years does it take me to go through blush?

The friendly gal at the Bobbi Brown counter picked out a new color for me - "Nectar". And Lord knows I can't live without my Bobbi Brown lip-liner, ironically the color is called "Blush". So those were my two purchases yesterday - Blush in Nectar and Lipliner in Blush.

And how is this cheap you might ask? My advice - do not walk away without your free samples! Be honest, ask if they are sampling any products right now and explain you prefer to try before you buy. They even have these tiny little sample jars now for taking home foundation samples. And in my case, I scored a little jar of eye cream, and two more trial size pouches of eye cream and face lotion. See for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment