Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Friday, April 2, 2010

Deal: No, seriously, I took the Suave Challenge

I’ve always been plagued by fly-aways. I’m not talking Sarah Jessica Parker at the Oscars fly-aways, but still. Lately my hair has been getting even drier. Add a few pregnancies with the hair loss and re-growth and honestly, I just looked silly.

After consistently seeing those “we-tricked-salon-professionals” commercials, I started to wonder. Could Suave Professionals work for me? Really?

Regular Suave is in the $1 range, right? So I embarked on a Target run and decided to take a peak. Suave has really stepped up their game. The Professionals series is $2.04 each. Seriously?

Ok, so for a total of $4.08 I gave it a try. I almost bought the version for Volumizing because I have really fine hair. I considered Color Care because let’s face it, I haven’t been a blond since the early 90’s. I opted at the last minute for “Sleek” because that’s what was plaguing me the most.

Results: I’ve almost used up both the shampoo & conditioner and I will definitely re-buy. My hair is styling better, has much fewer fly-aways and almost feels thicker. Honestly, I’m shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment