Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deals: Bobbi Brown

I just ran out of Bobbi Brown foundation and my cream eye shadow - right when the stores are crazy for Christmas and there's no parking to be found. So I decided to order what I needed online at Bobbi's site. I've said it before, but when you are looking for a new look, have someone help you at the makeup counter. They know the latest trends and it's free! But in this case, it's just a reorder.

Much to my delight, I found that if I placed my order by today 12/9/10, Bobbi Brown was giving away 3 samples - of which you could choose from 8 products. In addition, I always check Retailmenot for discount codes. Again, much to my surprise I found four free codes for eyeliners and eye shadows with a $65 purchase. I only needed two things, but I have 7 items arriving for the price of 2, plus free shipping! Much better than the make-up counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment