Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Deals: Summer time sales

The old joke in Seattle is that summer begins on July 5th. Only it's not a joke. FINALLY, just as we're starting to get our warm days, the summer blow-out sales start sizzling. For instance, I was at Target this week and they are clearancing all their outdoor summer items now.

I'm not usually a Sears shopper, but there is one in my office building and every once in a while, I check out the sale rack. Literally, all the summer kids clothes were on the clearance rack which was highly marked down, plus an additional 40% off. I found some really cute Carters items for my daughter for next summer. All 3 items pictured cost a grand total of $8.37 (without tax). Buying for next season can really save you money. Yes, you have to store the items, but I keep a plastic bin in my garage with the kids "next" sizes up. Makes it super easy to keep track. Enjoy finding some good summer deals out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment