Home             About             Coupons             Discounts             Sales             Deals             Freebies            

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deals: And so it begins

I have never bought designer clothes. I might dream about them, but I've never bought them and probably never will. Most people I know don't either. In fact, I'm always on the prowl for a great find - a deal off Craig's list, an enormous Banana Republic sale, a generic version that replaces my name brand and works exactly the same, a cheap hotel rate, a big-hit coupon for something I always buy at the market, a shampoo that doesn't cost more than $10, and the list goes on.

So off we go. You'll never find anything here that costs more than $99 - two figures only please!

I had two purchases this week that did not disappoint.

Cover Girl Simply Ageless Foundation $13

Ellen has been modeling it for months, but believe me - after wearing Bobbi Brown for 10 years, I was hesitant. It delivered. It's matte and comes with an application sponge.

Unfortunately, there were no testers at the store, so I bought the lightest shade and it may be a tad too light. I think the white in there is the "Olay" portion which is what makes the overall color lighter than you think (once it blends).

Give it a try!




Grecian Flat Sandals $17.99 for summer (whenever it arrives). Let me re-phrase.
Grecian Flat Sandals for vacation.

In Gold Metallic (yes I am vacationing in Palm Springs) but these are not for the grannies in Palm Springs. Metallic is back - even jeweled metallic - though personally I couldn't stomach the jewels so I went with these beauties.

For $17.99 at Target.com - you cannot go wrong!

Hope to see you around here often!

No comments:

Post a Comment